FLASH SALEFLASH SALE
-20%
For one-year REGISTRATION and RENEWAL
promotions cannot be combined
25 Number of remaining packages

The best stocklot offers from 150 countries

More than 100 000 of satisfied users

Offers cheaper by up to 90% of the price

Direct contact to resellers and wholesalers

Disposable medical supplies for head and footwear

from €0.13 /piece price excl. VAT
€0.70 from 10000 to 30000 pieces
€0.30 from 30000 to 50000 pieces
€0.25 from 50000 to 100000 pieces
€0.19 from 100000 to 500000 pieces
€0.16 from 500000 to 1000000 pieces
€0.13 from 1000000 to 2000000 pieces

Status
The offer is out of date
Minimal order
10000 pieces
Available quantity
no limits
Country
Romania
Grade
New  
Brands
stock - europe - Only
Delivery time
7 days
Last update
10 months ago

Current offers in this category
Offer's description

.protective mask for head and shoes, very necessary these days if we go out somehow in infected areas, in polluted or chemical areas, in hospitals, dental offices, medical clinics made of abrasion-resistant materials, which offer maximum protection ...
... The stock in Europe is finished, the product is in stock in HONG KONG - CHINA and is delivered only on firm order in Hong Kong or China, with an advance of 40%, the remaining 60% is paid upon delivery before loading and at departure of goods from China, the buyer can check the goods in person or by video call.
Please read the offer, if you agree with the terms of the ad, place your order and we will contact you.
Delivery time 7-9 days after confirmation of payment by the bank.
The payment method is at the customer's choice.
Transportation is by plane or sea, as you wish, and is included in the price. FOR THE EU



Free Merkandi NEWSLETTER

Daily updates about new products and news about Merkandi.