Infrared heater Wall heating glass radiator WiFi 700 Watt new IP44 - description
Recommended retail price to buyer: min. 269,- Euro per piece gross -
Our offer to you: 10 pieces for 1.014,00 Euro net (without shipping) on pallet (unit price: 101,40 Euro net)
Efficient & safe heating with an infrared glass heater from Minavida - with our radiators of the MVA WiFi series you not only get pleasant warmth into your four walls - this wall heater also has a high-quality, attractive ceramic glass surface, which you can easily control through the integrated thermostat via voice command, app, remote control and manual operation via the integrated LCD display. Not only efficient - but also a real eye-catcher for your home! With this infrared radiator, energy-saving and simple heating becomes child's play - for example through the Open Windows technology - through which the thermostat automatically detects a temperature drop and switches it to energy-saving mode. Of course, we only offer infrared radiators based on the highest safety standards - which is why all our infrared heaters are TÜV-certified and GS-tested. The infrared radiators Minavida MVA-WiFi-500 & MVA-WiFi-700 are also IP44 certified and therefore also suitable for use in damp rooms (such as bathrooms)!
High-quality ceramic glass design
We attach great importance not only to maximum safety, long service life and the best possible thermal efficiency - but also to a high-quality
Design - that's why the surface of Minavida's MVA series infrared radiators is made of tempered ceramic glass,
which has a temperature resistance of up to 700°C. Due to the noble glass front and narrow rear wall, the infrared heaters Minavida MVA-WiFi-500 & MVA-WiFi-700 are among the thinnest glass heaters on the market. The LCD display completes the design.
Convenient control via 4 types possible - including timer!
The infrared radiators of the Minavida MVA WiFi series can be easily controlled via 4 variants as follows:
- these infrared heaters have an integrated WLAN control box on the back of the panel, with which you can manually adjust the temperature, for example
- Control of all functions via Smarthome: If you have an Amazon Alexa or other Smarthome device from Google Home, you can control your infrared radiator at any time via voice command
- Control of all functions via app: Simply scan the QR code with your smartphone, which can be found in the supplied operating instructions of your infrared heater and download the necessary app (alternatively, you can also search for the app and download it manually in the App Store). Here you can, for example, also set a 7-day timer - perfect for when you are not at home (other timers also possible)
- Control via remote control: Manually controllable via remote control
WiFi control & 7-day timer
- WiFi control via app: With the Wi-Fi function you can control your heaters
from any iOS or Android device.
You can easily monitor the heating status of your infrared glass heater and check the
Change the setting from your smartphone or tablet.
Thus, energy savings of up to 10% can be achieved.
- 7-day program: This feature allows you to set up your own heating schedule for each day of the week.
Use different temperature settings -
adapted to their everyday life! The 7-day program can
thus save up to 15% energy compared to manual control systems.
- Open window technology: This function automatically detects
a sudden drop in temperature
and switches the heater to energy-saving mode.
Open window detection can thus save up to 4% energy!
- Holiday mode: Set up your heaters in holiday mode
for example with our countdown timer,
if you are not present for a long time.
Versatile use in your home
The infrared radiators of the MVA WiFi series from Minavida can be easily and quickly integrated into any room of your own four walls thanks to the Plug & Play mounting system. The integrated reflection protection made of steel prevents heat from accumulating behind the radiator, the surface of the radiator itself only heats up to 90-100°C and is therefore much cooler than the surfaces of infrared radiators from some other manufacturers. Other household radiators usually distribute the heat very unevenly in the room - so not with the infrared glass heaters from Minavida - here a uniform, efficient and fast heat distribution takes place.
Advantages of the infrared radiator at a glance
- flexible control options (smarthome, app, touch screen) - allows operation from other rooms & through timer functions
it is now also in advance b
- Bank transfer
- Collection in person
- National delivery
- International delivery